Sunday, January 1, 2012

Everyone is hungover!

Dublin is quiet today (well at least until I got here!) shops are closed and some of the. Ars and restaurants too. So how did my bartender at the Arlington explain it? Everyone is too hungover to work. In face he's right you can still see remnants from last night's celebration where they blocked off all of o'connell street with bands and vendors! Sounds likes blast! I'm going to enjoy my warm drink, dump my backpack at my b and b and see if I can't russle up a few countrymen who'd rather be hungover tomorrow! Happy new year!

4 comments:

  1. HNY. Glad you landed in the old country. look for our Irish relatives.
    MN was welcomed with Snow. Finally.
    Stay in touch; we miss you.
    Love
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought about you all night..til 3:30 am when I thought you landed....hope you got some sleep...enjoy the day...much love, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay Meg! don't know how excited we are for you and your adventure!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. not sure why I am showing up as two buns one oven how funny! Kristin

    ReplyDelete